Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

{Vendor Loving} for American Girl Birthday TEA

hello!
I wanted to share a few peeks with you today of the party that I am (hopefully) going to have all ready to post by next week! Life has been crazy these last couple of weeks & my superman cape is at the cleaners right now. ;)

 
 

I also wanted to take a moment to highlight & give a shout-out to the AMAZING & very generous people they wanted to collaborate with me on this party or people I bought items from. I just felt like they should have the SPOTLIGHT before I posted about the party as they so deserve it! =)

I can.NOT.wait. until I get to share all of these amazing people's work with you for this party, but wanted to pause to give them some LOVE & a huge THANK YOU for rocking my world!!! xoxoxo . . . we have:



~ Sheri from Blondie's Treats ~




She designed these amazing cakepops that were such a hit with everyone! The teacups & the birds matched perfectly & did I mention they were chocolate? Oh yeah ;)
 





~ Erin from Whip It Good Cookies ~


 

Erin happens to be one of my newest members on my blog TEAM, so I asked her if she was up for the challenge of making cookies to match  + making cookies for the girls + the dolls. She created these masterpieces plus made a whole separate batch that were "doll size" . . .just wait until you see them!
And did I mention they tasted sooooo good!
 
 






Jenny from Craft That Party ~


I had mentioned to Jenny when I was designing her logo & blog for her, that I wanted her to 'pencil me in' her schedule, so she could paint me a "girl & her dollie" pegs for my daughter's upcoming birthday party. How cute did these turn out? She did a fabulous job & I love the fact that you can use these little pegs anywhere . . . but I chose to put them on the cake. It was the PERFECT accent piece!



 




~ Melissa from Truly Chic Inspirations



Melissa owns a little shop called Tag Me Chic that has some amazing finds that she either makes or finds & sells in her shop. So when I spied these bad boys I knew they would be PERFECT for this party. She loves all things vintage & since I was "trying" to make this party modern-vintage, I knew checking her shop was on the list and these berry baskets were the total score! I loved them paired up with the cakepops . . . adore!!!!








~ Joanne from Oh Goodie Designs  ~



Joanne is one of those people who I have had on my 'list' of people that I wanted to work with. So I took this chance when I saw that carried these plates you can design with your designs, on them in her shop! The birthday girl LOVED it & especially since I saved it as a surprise for the party!

 
 





~ Bethany from Country Cupboard Cakes



I had been working with Bethany on her logo, Etsy shop & blog while I was planning my daughter's party, so when I found out she did fondant too, I asked her to make a few pieces for some ideas I had. One of the ideas I had was a couple pieces on top of the cake. A simple tea pot & a few flowers was all that was needed to go with the pegs & the birthday sign. It all fell into place.









~ Laura (that's me!) from Skylar Raine ~



Well of course you knoooooow I was going to have something from the Skylar Raine shop to share! Skylar of course, wore a custom headband at the party that you will see soon! But for now, I have a few things that will be coming to the shop soon that made their debut at this party! What is that on the left here . . . .handpainted mini cake stands?? YUP! And then do I spy a canvas painting with a signature "Skylar Raine" flower attached? Uh huh! AND then what would an American Girl birthday party TEA be without MATCHING hair clips for the girls AND their dolls? 
I am so excited to share this finally as this is just a few of the NEW items coming to the Skylar Raine shop, that I have been working on adding. Make sure you are a fan of that page so you don't miss anything. ;)





I hoped you enjoyed this peeks & my shout-out to the amazing vendors from this party! I love my job, I love the people I get to work with I love being a part of the party world & hope you will check some of these women out!I am ALWAYS looking to work with new people, so email me if you are interested in collaborating sometime! laura@eyecandyeventdetaisl.com
Again THANKS to all of them & look for some more Eye Candy coming soon with all the details & full blog post from this party! xoxo

Stay tuned for the FULL blog posts on this party coming in just a few short days!
Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to see the rest! I think this is my favorite of all your fab collections. The colors are just so beautiful!

    I loved collaborating with you for the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh jenny you are so sweet! I appreciate all the kind words & I think I agree with you on the part that I believe it is MY new fave too! =)

      Delete
  2. WOW so far I am blown away...I love the color combo! I can't wait to see the rest Laura...Great Vendors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweet friend! The color combo was my favorite part - I was going for a bit of a vintage feel. =)

      Delete
  3. Wow, this is a dream team for any party! And this looks like a true 'dream party' already...can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you so much - that is so sweet of you to say & I appreciate you saying that! These vendors WERE amazing to work with! ;)

      Delete
  4. LOVE! Thanks for having my little shop make an appearance at such a lovely party. Tea parties are one of my faves. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhhh thanks girl! So glad you had those baskets - they worked out sooooo perfect!

      Delete

let me know you were here . . .